Register For Dierks Farms 30 Day Eat Natural Challenge
Register now to eat healthy for 30 days and receive free recipes to use all year long!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Are you looking for a recipe that your family will say "Wow, this is delicious"? The whole time you will know that the dish is not only delicious but healthy. What a great feeling. Make sure and use all natural ketchup to make your dish the healthiest possible. Fresh grated parmesan cheese is also suggested as well as farm fresh cage free eggs. When you put this together with your fresh produce you know you are doing the best you can for yourself and your family.
If you have not tried grass fed ground beef you are in for a treat. Here are some benefits your body will see from eating grass fed farm raised ground beef.
- Less total fat
- More heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids
- More conjugated linoleic acid, a type of fat that's thought to reduce heart disease and cancer risks
- More antioxidant vitamins, such as vitamin E
Recipe Courtesy Cooking Light
1 ounce fresh breadcrumbs (about 1/2 cup)
1 cup chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 cup ketchup, divided
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3 ounces white cheddar cheese, diced
1 1/2 pounds grass fed ground beef
1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs; cook 3 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
3. While breadcrumbs cook, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic; sauté 3 minutes. Combine onion mixture, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, and remaining ingredients. Shape into 6 (4 x 2-inch) loaves on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; spread 2 teaspoons ketchup over each. . Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until done.