Are you looking for a delicious dish for Super Bowl Sunday? Try our Super Bowl Super Nachos! Here is a dish that will definitely be at Dierks Farms Super Bowl party. Take a look and make sure to give yourself enough time to order your delicious grass fed ground beef to make this amazing recipe.
- 1 pound Dierks Farms grass fed ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (18 ounce) package restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, or more to taste
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream, or more to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and chopped
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- Cook and stir Dierks Farms grass fed ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until meat is crumbly and no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water and simmer until beef mixture has thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet; top with Cheddar cheese and dot with refried beans and ground beef mixture.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, watching carefully to prevent burning, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top nachos with salsa, sour cream, black olives, green onions, and jalapeno peppers.
Register to Receive More Dierks Farms Recipes
Register now to receive more delicious recipes from Dierks Farms.
We value your privacy and would never spam you