The Grass Fed Skirt Steak cut is an amazing cut that you can make some fantastic recipes. Here is a great recipe for you.
• Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces)
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 pound skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
• Cooking spray
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steak, turning to coat; seal and marinate at room temperature 25 minutes, turning once. Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
2. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle both sides of steak with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add steak to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steak from pan; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Tent with foil; let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Order your Dierks Farms All Natural Grass Fed Skirt Steaks Today: