Looking for something special to start 2017. Start with healthy grass fed beef steaks. This simple yet delicious marinade will make your steaks absolutely delicious. Grill or even use a cast iron skillet to cook your steaks to a wonderful flavor. Dierks Farms suggestion is do not cook more than medium to get the very best taste from your steaks. Order before Wednesday at 10 a.m. to receive your steaks this week.
Courtesy of All Recipes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic (optional)
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
Take advantage of Dierks Farms Fabulous Steak Bundle for your holiday dinner. Get fantastic steaks and save money.
Commit to eating all natural for 30 days and beyond. Start your new year with Dierks Farms 30 Day Eating All Natural Challenge. Three winners will be chosen out of our registrants to win 3 great prizes of all natural beef. You will also receive great all natural beef recipes each week for four weeks. Sign up now.
Dierks Farms 30 Day All Natural Challenge
Sign up now to eat all natural for 30 days. Start 2017 on the right path for your health and well being. You will receive recipes each week for four weeks and will be entered to win one of three prizes for wonderful healthy grass fed beef.
We value your privacy and would never spam you