The Dierks Family Story & Heritage
We would like to introduce you to the Dierks family. Larry, Pam, Lari, Lane, Makayla, EmmieLu and Lathan Dierks. Our family is the 4th, 5th and 6th generation of Dierks to farm our family farm. Our family works everyday to improve the world around us by using farming practices that will preserve our farm for generations to come.
What We Believe
Dierks Farms was founded on the basis of Grass-fed and Grass-finished beef even before the health benefits were brought to light. Today, we believe in Grass-Fed and Grass-Finished because it benefits our family, our animals, our customers and our environment. Our farming practices are centered around the humane treatment of our animals. Our animals are raised on stress free grass that is rotated on a regular basis both for the animals and the environment. Our cattle is never given antibiotics or steroids and never fed grain. Our grass fed beef is all natural as God intended it to be. Our family farm has a close relationship with the soil and water conservation service and has received Soil and Water Farm Family of the Year. This proves that our environmental farming spans all throughout our farming practices. Don’t just take our word for it, try our meat for yourself. You’ll love the taste and your body will love the healthy benefits.
“Everything We Do Is To Improve & Maintain Our Customers Health”
Why Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished Beef?
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished Beef has less total fat.
- Animals that are grass-fed heir entire life are healthier-and their meat safer for you.
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished cattle produce the right kind of fat.
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef has more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef has higher levels of antioxidants
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef has higher levels of vitamins A and E.
- Grass-Fed & Grass-finished cattle are never given antibiotics or steroids.
- Grass-Fed & Grass-finished cattle are never fed grain.
273 West Point Road
Ava, IL 62907
Delicious Garlic Lovers Roast Beef
February 10, 2017
Family Dinner Time-Why It’s Important To You And Your Children
January 24, 2017