Why GRASS FED & GRASS FINISHED Beef?
Our grass fed & grass finished animals are raised from birth in our grass-fed environment. They live a stress free life rooming our 340 acres of pasture and live springs for their water source. They are rotated on a regular basis to insure that they always have fresh pasture for their pleasure and growth. Remember to make sure your beef is grass fed and finished. Many farms finish their grass fed cattle with 90 days of grain. You lose much of your benefits when they use this benefit. At Dierks Farms Everything we do is to improve and maintain our customers health.
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished Beef has less total fat.
- Animals that are grass-fed their entire life are healthier-and their meat safer for you.
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished cattle produce the right kind of fat.
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef has more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef has higher levels of antioxidants.
- Grass-fed & Grass-finished Beef has higher levels of vitamins A and E.
Dierks Farms is located in the beautiful hills of southern Illinois. This area is the perfect place to raise healthy grass-fed cattle. The Dierks family works tirelessly to assure Dierks Farms is at the forefront of the industry, helping to offer healthy grass fed beef and produce to our customers.
We feel our family’s health is worth the extra work and we feel your family’s health is too. Southern Illinois is known for the rolling hills with beautiful green pastures and live springs Dierks Farms feels it offers some of the best pasture lands available today.
273 West Point Road
Ava, IL 62907
Delicious Garlic Lovers Roast Beef
February 10, 2017
Family Dinner Time-Why It’s Important To You And Your Children
January 24, 2017